SERVICE PLAN FOR WORDPRESS CUSTOMERS
Payment options that make sense!
- Doylestown Web Design has launched a new service plan for existing WordPress Customers. The plan is designed to save you money and help improve your web site’s performance in the long run.
- This new service plan effectively economizes services you are already paying for, and allows you to pay monthly, semi-annually or yearly for deeply discounted updates to your web site and routine WordPress security updates.
- By locking into this new service contract, you can save 40-50% off the cost of web site maintenance over the course of the year.
HOW IT WORKS:
Currently, we log into your web site on a bi-weekly basis in order to scan for WordPress core program, theme and plugin updates that are necessary in order to keep your web site running smoothly and securely. This amounts to 3 hours of billable time over the course of each year. These security updates, as well as any additional updates & maintenance performed on your site, are billed at the rate of $75 per hour.
The new service plan will include ALL of these bi-weekly security updates and will provide you with an additional 12 hours of billable time available for you to request updates to your web site as needed. Examples of web site updates you might need include:
- Updating page text
- Adding photos, galleries, image rotators
- Adding testimonials
- Adding blog posts
- Analyzing and updating meta tags for SEO
- Adding video content
- Create custom graphics for Facebook / Social Media Promo
- Installing and configuring new Plugins
- Bi-weekly WordPress security updates (3 hours per year, as described above)
- 12 hours web maintenance per year (see examples above)**
- $55 per month, billed monthly (41% OFF)
- $300 per six months, billed twice per year (46% OFF)
- $550 per year, billed once per year (51% OFF)
**Additional updates billed at the reduced rate of $50 per hour